LYCON Wax is known around the world as the crème de la crème of waxes! Used by spas and waxing professionals in over 75 countries, LYCON waxes are formulated with the finest of resins, pure beeswax and sensuous aromatherapy. So how can switching to LYCON save you money and grow your revenues? Here is how!
A gentle and effective wax with a hypoallergenic, rosin-free formula that has been specially formulated for clients with Tattoos.
Benefits of Boudoir:
Boudoir Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
Waxing with Boudoir will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
Ideal for tattoo
Hypoallergenic and Rosin free
Ideal for sensitive and fragile skin
Brighten dull tattoos
Creamy and pearly texture: easy to work with
Light fragrance without allergens
NOT JUST A WAX…IT’S-A NEW WAX SERVICE THE PERFECT MARRIAGE WAXING AND TATTOOS
Why wax before getting a tattoo?
• Tattoo artists shave the area before tattooing:
• Hair begins to grow back within a day, causing stubble, the skin may be bumpy and itchy.
• Result = Pain & Discomfort
• Hair doesn’t grow back for several weeks giving the skin more time to heal after a tattoo.
• Result = No Pain OR Discomfort!
Why Would I Wax After a tattoo?
• Exfoliation and hydration are the two steps in maintaining a tattoo.
• Boudoir Tattoo Wax has been designed to exfoliate, hydrate, and brighten the tattoo.
• Waxing will maintain the longevity of the tattoo.
• Recruit new clients with a unique and exclusive service.
• Tattoos are for life – tattoos create loyal, lifetime clients!
BOUDOIR TATTOO WAXING WILL HELP CREATE ADDITIONAL AND REGULAR TURNOVER FOR THE SALON
Waxing has gone through a number of changes and advancements over the years in an effort to make a once very uncomfortable service into a much more comfortable one. It continues to grow in its popularity as a reliable, quick, and efficient means of hair removal. Waxing also yields high margins, making it a profitable spa service and one that builds a loyal clientele by requiring clients to return every four to six weeks. Ensuring that clients are being offered the best possible experience, time and time again means maintaining a consistent waxing protocol from the moment the client walks through the door to the time that they leave. There are a number of key factors that contribute, such as friendly and welcoming front desk staff, explaining the products used during the service, and offering suggestions on take-home products that help clients maintain skin between visits.
Avoiding the Off-Season Lull – Tips for Marketing Wax Services in the Winter Written by Lindsay Miller
With winter upon us, the cooler weather brings about cozy sweaters, long pants, and, often, little desire for clients to keep up with their waxing services. With the change in season, getting dressed each morning now requires layer upon layer of clothing and no perceived need for hair removal services. Here are some tips and tricks to educate clients and keep them coming back, even in the cold winter and offseason.