- Three Reasons Why Waxing With LYCON Can Save You Money And Grow Your Revenues!
- LYCOJET Lavender Hot Wax Facial Waxing Demo
- Cirepil’s NEW Boudoir Stripless Wax
- Before and After the Wax: Amping Up Your Waxing Game with Pre- and Post-care Treatments
- Avoiding the Off-Season Lull – Tips for Marketing Wax Services in the Winter
Category Archives: Esthetics
10 Things to Do to Stay Healthy in the Treatment Room Wash your hands. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands haven’t been washed completely. Adjust the facial bed and chair to be ergonomically correct. Hips and … Continue reading
Celebrated annually on November 1st by vegans all over the globe, World Vegan Day is a day to commemorate and advocate for the vegan lifestyle. According to many prominent vegans, the vegan lifestyle offers a wide range of benefits for … Continue reading
At Alexander’s Aesthetics ll we love the Fall, as your clientele is excited to exfoliate the toll the summer fun can have on their skin.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are so excited to announce that we have partnered with National Breast Cancer Foundation for the month! We will be donating 10% of sales from Doctor D. Schwab’s Lip Rescue, Rescue Cream … Continue reading
Fall is in the air, and that can only mean one thing…Pumpkin! There are lots of creative ways to work pumpkin into your fall seasonal treatments.