Alpha Prho-LE Enhancing Serum is an advanced serum to help reverse damage from environmental aggressors and harsh treatments. Three proprietary peptides synergistically complement each other to help prevent and reverse the appearance of wrinkles, hydrate over-stressed the skin, and improve the look of skin texture and elasticity.
Cell Renewal Day Cream is a luxurious, hydrating daytime moisturizer that enhances skin’s moisture and improves skin tone and texture. This lightweight, yet concentrated formula hydrates and softens with Sodium Hyaluronate, ceramides, and botanical oils for a visibly smoother, firmer-looking texture and a glowing complexion.
Ginkgo Lift is a rejuvenating moisturizer that gives skin a visible lift. A technologically advanced complex of Peptides, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Grape Stem Cell Extract increases moisture and elasticity while reducing the appearance of wrinkles for a unique lifted appearance. A blend of potent antioxidants fights environmental damage and helps prevent the visible signs of aging.
LIVE LOVE SPA is the only one of its kind within the spa industry, bringing thoughtful ideas on how to meet with vendors, and how to offer the best products and services possible. For spa owners, directors, managers, aestheticians, and more, this event allows industry professionals to “slip into a robe” and get a feel for what they want their clientele to experience by receiving treatments themselves. They also receive further education on boosting their business while creating better recognition by offering only the best in services and spa products.
When: Monday, May 20 & Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Where: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa – Colorado
In honor of the upcoming Earth Day – Alexander’s Spotlights our favorite earth friendly product lines:
Doctor D. Schwab – Their green philosophy is at the core of every action Doctor S. Schwab takes. They believe that being green is a lifestyle supported through their actions. Doctor D. Schwab products are safe, natural, and pure. Many of our herbal ingredients are extracted using the latest CO2 technology, a gentle and eco-friendly way.
Sugar of the Nile – Made from all natural and organic ingredients, sugar, water, and lemon. It is 100% eco-friendly and biodegradable, and reduces waste because there are no sticks or strips.
Moxie Sugar Wax is an all natural Sugar Paste containing only three ingredients: water, sugar and lemon juice. All materials are handmade in Colorado. There are no added dyes, chemicals, fillers or perfumes.
For Intrinics Cotton, It’s Easy Being Green
Aside from that critical processing fact, cotton offers a litany of additional green traits: it’s all-natural, it’s not man-made/synthetic, and it’s biodegradable. When it comes to professional spa products, the best supplies are also more durable, meaning they’ll last much longer. This leads to using fewer pieces, and slowing down their inevitable journey to that dirty little secret place known as the landfil. But once there, you can take comfort in the fact that that cotton products will break down, and not still be sitting there when your children’s children’s children are alive.
Did you know?
Alexander’s brand waxing sticks are biodegradable and compostable…Our biodegradable and compostable sticks break down and decomposes in the environment, and since they are made from organic matter they also break down to become nutrient-rich soil.
Spring is here: Don’t forget to stock up on your Hair Removal Essential!
Are you wondering what makes the perfect waxing? Apart from technique and knowledge, the right waxing supplies can make a world of difference between a satisfactory waxing experience and an unsatisfactory one. Here is a list of 5 essential waxing accessories and products that you need to make waxing easier and more effective.
- Hair Removal Method (Wax or Sugar) – The single most important recommendation we can give you about the hair removal method, no matter what type you choose, is to pay attention to the quality of the products. Choose low temperature hair removal methods to maximize client comfort. Choose brands that offer products that work on all genders, hair types, and skin tones.
- Non Woven Strips – Non Woven/Pellon is, hands-down, the most popular fabric used for waxing. Alexander’s carries high-quality, non-woven strips that do not tear or stretch and are designed to prevent wax bleed-through and strong enough to be used many times.
- Pre & Post Products ~ Select easy to use Pre & Post products cleanse, nourish and soothe the skin before, during and after waxing.
- Disposable Waxing Applicators ~ Stock up on Waxing Applicators! Disposing a spatula after just one use might seem like a waste of material and money, but clients won’t mind the extra cents they’ll have to pay for the service if it guarantees greater safety and quality.
- Vinyl Wax Pad – Protect your table with the Vinyl Wax Pad. Easy to clean and sanitize, the vinyl wax pad is ideal for the serious waxing professional. Fits most standard size facial and massage tables. Eliminates the need for table paper!
LYCON Wax is known around the world as the crème de la crème of waxes! Used by spas and waxing professionals in over 75 countries, LYCON waxes are formulated with the finest of resins, pure beeswax and sensuous aromatherapy. So how can switching to LYCON save you money and grow your revenues? Here is how!